|Veronika - Banska bys|
|Schröder - Wedemark|
|Zuzana - Tornaľa|
1. These Trade Terms apply to the purchase of goods through the online shop www.apipraktik.de.
2. The operator, supplier of goods and services of the www.apipraktik.de online shop is the company Etami s.r.o., established at Lipová 1, 066 01 Humenné; Slovak Republic; Business ID: 46484 884; VATIN: SK 2820006695; registered by the Commercial Register of the District Court in Prešov, Section: Sa, Insert No.: 25317/P. (hereinafter referred to as Etami s.r.o.)
Operating hours:: Mon-Fri 8 am – 4 pm
Branch:: Lipová 1, 066 01 Humenné
Order acceptance:: non-stop
Bank account: VUB Bank, IBAN: SK09 0200 0000 0036 2955 9753 SWIFT: SUBASKBX, IBAN: SK09 0200 0000 0036 2955 9753
3. The purchaser is a natural or legal person who buys goods or uses the services and enters into a business relationship with the seller and agrees to these Trade Terms, listed on www.apipraktik.de.
4. Goods or services are all the products on the online shop website.
5. All prices stated next to the goods are final including 20% VAT. Delivery fee is stated within so-called „basket“ and is based on the weight of the goods and the purchaser's country.
6. The seller is bound by the price quoted on the online shop page at the time of making the purchase.
7. The purchaser fully recognizes electronic communication especially through the e-shop, e-mail and/or communication via telephone.
1. An order represents a purchase agreement, under which the sale of goods and services are realized.
2. An order arises after the purchaser confirms the ordering process in online shop, including completion of the order form.
3. After creating (sending) the order, the customer will receive an auto-response via e-mail. By submitting the order, the customer confirms that he agrees with the trade and delivery terms of the online shop. Trade Terms are an integral part of the implemented order, and customer is required to become familiar with them prior to the completion of the order.
4. After the seller accepts the order, there arises a sales contract which is possible to alter, cancel or amend only by mutual agreement between the purchaser and the seller unless the law or other legal regulation stipulates otherwise. The seller confirms the order by shipping of the goods.
5. By placing the order, the purchaser is bound to pay for the goods ordered.
1. For the goods and services in the online shop, the following payment methods can be performed::
a) Payment through cash on delivery. The seller adds the shipping fee to the price of ordered goods, plus a fee of 2.99€ including VAT for delivery. Goods sent as cash on delivery are sent only within Slovakia.
b) Payment upon personal receipt at the Etami s.r.o. warehouse (Lipová 1, Humenné, Slovak Republic).
c) Payment by credit card or by bank tranfer based on proforma invoice. The invoice number is used as a variable symbol, „the note“ bears the name of the purchaser. The goods will be shipped upon the receipt of cash funds in our account.
d) Payment via Paypal.
1. If the goods are in stock, they are dispatched according to stock capacity options as soon as possible.
2. The shipment includes a tax document (invoice) which also serves as the warranty. It will be sent to the customer by e-mail. The seller executes the transport to the purchaser through shipping companies.
3. Etami s.r.o. undertakes to deliver the goods to the customer to the address indicated in the customer order as the place of delivery.
4. The personal collection of goods is possible only after the previous agreement at the warehouse address: Etami s.r.o., Lipová 1, 066 01 Humenné, Slovak Republic.
1. Shipping within The Slovak Republic - uniform delivery fee - € 2.90 including VAT.
2. Shipping costs abroad are listed on the subpage „Shipping conditions“.
3. The seller and the purchaser can agree to a different than standard (above stated) procedure in the shipment of the goods or services, as well as different prices for these services.
1. The customer is entitled to cancel the ordered goods within 24 hours of creating the order without a cancellation fee. The purchaser may cancel the order via email.
2. Cancellation of an already shipped order is possible, but a charge in the amount of transportation costs will be applied.
1. The purchaser is entitled to withdraw from the sales contract within a period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the receipt of goods without giving a reason, in accordance with Paragraph 7, Section 1 of Act No. 102/2014 Coll. on the protection of consumers in the sale of goods or provision of services under remote contracts or contracts executed outside the business premises of the seller, as amended (hereinafter the "Act on Consumer Protection in Remote Selling").
2. The purchaser shall contact the seller in writing via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating that they are withdrawing from the contract. The e-mail shall indicate the name of the purchaser, invoice number and purchase date. They shall immediately and at their own expense send the goods and proof of payment to the address indicated by the seller.
3. The online shop operator returns the financial costs paid for the goods, including the cost of transport in accordance with Paragraph 9, Section 3) of Act No. 102/2014 Coll. as well as the proven costs expended to a purchase within 14 days of the receipt of the withdrawal, but he does not have to return the money before the goods are delivered to him or the purchaser demonstrates the goods sending.
4. In accordance with Paragraph 7, Section 6, Letter c) of Act No. 102/2014 Coll., the purchaser cannot withdraw from a contract, subject of which is the sale of goods enclosed in a protective packaging which are not suitable to return due to health protection or hygienic reasons, and packaging of which was damaged after delivery.
5. The customer shall not send goods as cash on delivery; such goods shall not be accepted.
1. The purchaser is obliged to check the package immediately after the delivery. In the case of detecting damage to the package, they, together with the shipping provider (courier),shall prepare a record of the extent and nature of damage or do not accept the damaged package. It is necessary to immediately inform us about such a situation at the email address email@example.com.
2. We are not liable for defects caused by the shipping company.
3. The purchaser is obliged to check the number of packages, and this number should be identical to the number indicated on the transport sheet, which is signed when accepting the shipment.
4. The purchaser can make a claim at firstname.lastname@example.org. The claim must include the purchaser's name, invoice number, date of purchase, a description of the detected defect and photo documentation if the damage can be assessed from it. Claimed goods along with proof of purchase shall be packaged and sent to the following address: Etami s.r.o., Lipová 1, 066 01 Humenné, Slovak Republic. We do not accept goods sent through cash on delivery.
5. The complaints procedure begins on the date on which all the following conditions are cumulatively fulfilled::
a) delivery of the claim notice to the seller,
b) delivery of the claimed goods to the seller or delivery of photo documentation if the seller confirms that such photo documentation is sufficient to initiate the complaints procedure.
6. The seller is not liable for defects in the goods::
a) if it is an apparent defect the purchaser could determine by checking the shipment upon the delivery of goods and which they did not report, or which they were alerted about by the seller at the time of concluding the contract,
b) if the purchaser failed to apply their entitlement regarding the seller's liability for defects to the goods by the end of the warranty period of the goods,
c) if the defect to the goods originated by the storage and use of the goods under conditions not corresponding to the natural environment of the goods with their intensity, humidity, chemical and mechanical influences,
d) due to inappropriate or incorrect dosing.
7. In the case of nutritional supplements the expiration date is printed on the packaging.
8. In the meaning of the provisions of Paragraph 620 of the Civil Code, the warranty period does not end before the date depicted on the package as "Best before".
Etami guarantees that the products shipped to customers have an expiration period of at least 3 months from the day of dispatch. In the case of a shorter expiration period, we send the shipment only upon the customer's consent.
9. In case of an unjustified customer claim by the purchaser, all the costs associated with the handling of the complaint are paid by the purchaser, unless the parties agree otherwise.
1. By submitting the order, the purchaser agrees to the collection and use of information about themselves and the performed purchases. The purchaser declares that they provided their personal data, necessary for the correct fulfillment of the order, voluntarily.
2. The operator declares that they will not provide the purchaser's personal information to a third party, except for the shipping company for the delivery of goods or services, and cases arising from these general trading terms.
3. The operator declares that they processed personal information exclusively in accordance with Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on personal data protection, as amended.
4. The purchaser has the right to ask the seller to erase their personal data from the database at any time.
1. The seller reserves the right to amend and update these general trade terms without the prior notice to the purchaser. In the event of changes in general trade terms, the entire purchase process is governed by those general trade terms which were in force at the time of the order's dispatch to the purchaser.
2. These general trade terms, including their inseparable parts, shall take effect and apply from 21.02.2017.